Recent Post

Hani of EXID has been seen on New York recently.

"Born Handsome" … Boy Eun Ji Won shares baby picture shared on his Birth day

 "Born Handsome" … Boy Eun Ji Won shares baby picture shared on his Birth day



From Eun Ji Won's Instagram

Sechs kies Eun Ji Won publicly posts a baby picture as he celebrates his birthday.

On the 8th, Eun Ji Won writes in his SNS "Thank you, my lovely parents for raising me well. I wish that you will be healthy and happy for a long time. Also, I wanted to thank everyone who greeted me. I love you all', together with two pictures.

In the baby picture, Eun Ji Won shows his born handsome visual different from other babies. His big and bright eyes draw attention. But more than that, it shows noticeable looks he got from his parents younger days. Eun Ji-won's father, Eun Hee Man, who worked at the Blue House Security Office, showed off visuals and bronze skin reminiscent of a movie star. His mother, Kim Geum Ja, was born has good looks, expecting she was the popular singer group 'Lily's Sisters' of the 70s.

On the 13th, Eun Ji Won will appear in tvN's New Journey to the West Season 4.

Comments